391.1 acres north of Grants, New Mexico with recent survey in 2020. This large acreage has views of Mt. Taylor, volcanic rock formations, thousands of pinon, juniper, and cedar trees below the mesa top area. The eastern portion of this acreage is accessed by Iron Street off old highway 66 or Santa Fe Avenue in Grants. Will consider offers for joint ventures, revenue sharing agreement, real estate contract or cash. Recent survey shown above. Current asking price is $5,000,000; that's under $13,000 per acre. The mesa top portion of this acreage is about 121 acres. Have received two inquiries from solar development companies which were unsuccessful in making any significant offers for the acreage. The possibilities for this acreage are many and varied, and since it lies outside of the city of Grants boundaries, it is not subject to any city zoning rules in its present state.
With high desert views, dark skies, remote location, elk hunting authorizations and rock formations, this 100 acres has a live creek, Chico Wash Arroyo, running approximately 3/4 mile year round through the property. Located north of Grants, about 3 miles driving distance west of Chico Wash Road; four wheel drive vehicle with high clearance or ATV is recommended. Please phone or text Philipp Merillat at (505) 500-7345 or email email@example.com for more information. For finding the acreage on aerial maps use GPS coordinates shown in the drawing above. Salt cedar bushes along the creek, large rock formations in the area; $375,000 with real estate contract offered; all offers considered including cash for the same price. Please call for a guided tour of the acreage leaving from Grants, New Mexico. Nearest neighbors to the acreage are about 8 miles driving distance.
real estate sold by Philipp Merillat Corporation and/or participating realtors:
22) acreage, Lookout Avenue, Grants, New Mexico
21) commercial acreage west of Mountain View Boulevard, Angel Fire, New Mexico
20) residential lot, county road 4366, vicinity of Navajo Dam, New Mexico
19) house, 11 Ronnie Avenue, Prewitt (Bluewater Acres), New Mexico
18) acreage, county road 4366 and state highway 511, vicinity of Navajo Dam, New Mexico
17) residential acreage, 4039 High Street, West Des Moines, Iowa
16) home, 101 Lois Lane, Sandia Park, New Mexico
15) office building, 3451 North Butler Avenue, Farmington, New Mexico
14) house, 3000 Mesa Escondido Drive, Aztec, New Mexico
13) residential lot, Alpine Way, Angel Fire, New Mexico
12) residential lot and foundation, 3 Camino Verde, Tijeras, New Mexico
11) home, 2 Camino Verde, Tijeras, New Mexico
10) residential lot, Greenway Drive, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
9) residential lot, Greenway Drive, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
8) residential lot, Sundown Circle, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
7) residential lot, Oakwood Circle, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
6) residential lot, Port Avenue, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
5) residential lot, Midiron Avenue, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
4) residential lot, Midiron Avenue, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
3) residential lot, Oriole Court, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
2) residential lot, Fiesta Place, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
1) residential lot, Monument Avenue, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
391.1 acres at Grants, New Mexico
1.99 acres at Road Forks, New Mexico
1.99 acres of commercial land at U.S. Interstate 10 and NM Route 80, Road Forks, New Mexico, with access by frontage road on south side of the interstate. Located just 6 miles interstate driving distance east of Arizona border. Please contact Philipp Merillat at (505) 500-7345 for more information on this acreage. Will consider offers for joint ventures, real estate contract, or cash. There has been no development work on the acreage, which is situated on the east side of highway 80, where once on the opposite (west) side of the highway was a thriving truck stop, motel, gift shop, post office, salon and restaurant by the name of Shady Grove. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
40 acres north of Rodeo, New Mexico
Two miles north of the town of Rodeo, New Mexico; 40 acres; views of the Chiricahua mountains in Arizona from the acreage; just a short drive of about 8 miles to the Chiricahua National Monument at Portal, Arizona. Please contact Philipp Merillat at (505) 500-7345 for more information. This area is popular for its dark skies and abundance of bird species in the Chiricahuas.
.27 acres northwest of Estancia, New Mexico
Valley View subdivision lot, .27 acres, views of the Manzano mountains to the west, open prairie grassland; $1,000.00 with transfer of title by QCD; please contact Philipp Merillat at (505) 500-7345 for more information about this acreage.
100 acres north of San Mateo, New Mexico
43.7 acres in Gallup, New Mexico
This 43.7 acres is ready for development, zoned MHP. Recent survey; sewer and water lines in place. Welcome to Lookout Avenue in Gallup, New Mexico. Please call Philipp Merillat for more information at (505) 500-7345. Closing on this acreage is scheduled for December 2023.