391 acres north of Grants, New Mexico with recent survey in 2020. This large acreage has views of Mt. Taylor, volcanic rock formations, thousands of pinon, juniper, and cedar trees below the mesa top area. The eastern portion of this acreage is accessed by Iron Street off old highway 66 or Santa Fe Avenue in Grants. Please contact The Peak Team, Casa Montoya Realty, LLC, Melanie Peak or Sioban Keating at (505) 431-7400, (505) 238-7500 or (505) 238-1726 for more information about this unique property. Priced at only $3,000,000.
43.7 acres in Gallup, New Mexico listed with The Peak Team. This large acreage is zoned for a mobile home park. Owner of the acreage will consider a joint venture for development or investment. Rezoning of the acreage to other development uses are possible. The acreage is located just two miles south of old Route 66. See a view from the acreage here in 3D (photo at right above). GPS coordinates near the center of the acreage are 35 30' 51.216"N and -108 41' 30.633"W. Access to this acreage is from the east end of Lookout Avenue. There are beautiful views of sandstone rock formations to the east from the acreage; the acreage has good access with utilities including city water and sewer available and investment potential with current holding costs of property taxes only. With utilities in place running parallel to most of the length of two sides of the acreage, the northern and western sides. This acreage is listed with Casa Montoya Realty, LLC. in Albuquerque. Please contact Melanie Peak or Sioban Keating at (505) 431-7400, (505) 238-7500 or (505) 238-1726 for more information or to schedule your tour of the acreage. This acreage is priced to sell at $1.95 million.
With views and rock formations, this acreage has a year round creek running approximately 3/4 mile through property, the Chico Wash Arroyo. The property is north of Grants, located 3 miles driving distance west of Chico Wash Road; a four wheel drive vehicle with high clearance or ATV is recommended for access. Please phone or text Philipp Merillat at (505) 500-7345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. For finding the acreage on aerial maps you can use GPS coordinates in the drawing above. Very large rock formation with views, old rock house, salt cedar bushes along the creek and some pinion and juniper trees also on the acreage. $500,000 selling price; OWC. Please call me for a guided tour of the acreage leaving from Grants, New Mexico.
real estate sold by Philipp Merillat Corporation or its agents:
21) commercial acreage west of Mountain View Boulevard, Angel Fire, New Mexico
20) residential lot, county road 4366, vicinity of Navajo Dam, New Mexico
19) home, Eleven Ronnie Avenue, Prewitt (Bluewater Acres), New Mexico
18) acreage, county road 4366 and state highway 511, vicinity of Navajo Dam, New Mexico
17) residential acreage, 4039 High Street, West Des Moines, Iowa
16) home, 101 Lois Lane, Sandia Park, New Mexico
15) office building, 3451 North Butler Avenue, Farmington, New Mexico
14) home, 3000 Mesa Escondido Drive, Aztec, New Mexico
13) residential lot, Alpine Way, Angel Fire Resort, New Mexico
12) residential lot and foundation, Three Camino Verde in Tijeras, New Mexico
11) home, Two Camino Verde, Tijeras, New Mexico
10) residential lot, Greenway Drive, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
9) residential lot, Greenway Drive, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
8) residential lot, Sundown Circle, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
7) residential lot, Oakwood Circle, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
6) residential lot, Port Avenue, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
5) residential lot, Midiron Avenue, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
4) residential lot, Midiron Avenue, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
3) residential lot, Oriole Court, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
2) residential lot, Fiesta Place, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
1) residential lot, Monument Avenue, Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Grants, New Mexico acreage
City of Gallup, New Mexico acreage
100 acres north of San Mateo, New Mexico
Road Forks, New Mexico acreage
Two acres zoned commercial at U.S. Interstate 10 and NM Route 80, Road Forks, New Mexico, with easy frontage road access on south side of the interstate. Located just 6 miles east of the Arizona border. Contact Philipp Merillat at (505) 500-7345 for more information on this acreage.
New Mexico acreage
40 acres; (505) 500-7345 for more information.